Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thinking of Trish today.

My thoughts, along with many other bloggers today, are with Trish from My Little Drummer Boys, who is in hospital having both her breasts removed after being diagnosed with breast cancer last week.

"I can live without boobs." she says, I like that positive thinking! As much as I love my own boobs, I love my family and my health more, and I would probably make the same decision if I was in the same situation.


I also love how the online community comes together when we are faced with challenges in life, and when we are celebrating successes in our lives. One of the Mums from playgroup reads Trish's blog and even commented to me this morning about Trish being diagnosed.

So please spare a thought for Trish whilst you go about your day. Every thought is like a prayer going up for her. And if you don't believe in God, consider each thought a virtual hug instead.

And check your own breasts. Today.

Karen.

1 comment:

Toni said...

sending a pray to your dear frind Trish...