I know as a Mum, I am often racking my brain, trying to think up ways to entertain our 2 year old daughter Megan.
I thought I would share with you some of the things we have done in the past few weeks.....
* Made a snowman from home made playdough
* Attended storytime followed by a sing & dance session at a local library (courtesy of Kidsfest Shellharbour 2010)
* Made a greenhouse at a Bunnings DIY workshop (again, courtesy of Kidsfest)
* Cutting out pictures from the junk mail (great recycling!) & gluing them on to paper (Megan has yet to learn that you usually glue the back of the picture, not the front!)
* Splashed in puddles in the rain
I would love to hear some of the ideas you have for entertaining your youngsters!