Sunday, October 23, 2011

More Birthdays & Cakes in Our House.......

We have 2 birthdays in a 6 day period in our house, so I have been baking for 4 days now, for Charlotte's birthday Thurs, her party Sat & family over today to celebrate both hers and Zac's birthdays. I still have more to go, with Zac's actual birthday on Wed, then his party on Sat. But those cakes haven't been decided yet. Here's how I did these ones:



Quality control centre




Flower earrings (icing), white necklace, multi coloured bracelet, drop earrings & ring made from lollies
Yep, I made this cake........proud much? lol

The girls made a loungeroom out of the leftover cake!

Such a beautiful bunch of young ladies - it was a pleasure to have them here.

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY CHARLOTTE! (On the left)

Zac's chosen cake:



I was SUPER proud of how this one turned out....Zac made the meringues & I did the rest


Zac & Charlotte just after blowing out their candles

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY ZAC!



No comments: