Right, so what's been happening in my world then? I swear, if I don't write it down, I've got Buckley's of remembering.
* I snuck back to Shellharbour to surprise Bek for her baby shower. This pic was taken at a quickly organised picnic the next day, which gave the kids & I the chance to catch up with friends. Thank you to Deb for organising the baby shower & my Mother in Law for allowing her home to be invaded by me & 2 of her Grandkids.
|that's me on the left & Bek on the right|
* Trixie the dog jumped the fence into the neighbours yard. Again. She can't jump back home. Thank you nice lady for not getting cranky with us. I don't think I would like someone else's dog landing in my backyard. Ever.
* Looked up & noticed the filthy hanging pot holder in the kitchen. How often do you look up?
* Took on a gym class. And survived! It will be my Tuesday night regular whilst Zac is at cadets.
* Discovered a fantastic App called My Fitness Pal, thanks to Rachael from Fat to Fit and Fabulous by Forty.
* Liam and Megan started tennis lessons last week:
|orange & blue shirt|
* Zac is about to go on Year 11 Retreat for 3 nights with school. Feel like I haven't seen much of our big son lately - he was away with cadets the first week of the school holidays and I was away with the younger two for 4 days of the second week. And nobody told him to stop growing - he'll be 17 on the 26th. Please pass the tissues.
* Ray's been putting the hours in at work & taking the kids for a bike ride on the weekends. And even getting time to escape with a mate to go fishing. In his words "No fish have been harmed in any of our expeditions".
That's a quick wrap up of what's happening here.
What's happening there?