Thursday, April 28, 2011

CEO, mate.....C....E....O

I have always said that whilst my husband may be the President of this household (yes, I am a bit if a traditionalist like that), I hold the positions of Secretary and, more importantly, Treasurer.

In other households, the wife may call herself Chief Cook & Bottle Washer, Domesetic Goddess, Maid, Taxi Driver, Minister for War and Finance (thanks Candace!) and a host of other titles.

Today, I decided to give myself a promotion.

I am now the CEO. I don't care that my office is a laundry. I am the C freakin E freakin O! I think I've earned it.

What do you call yourself?

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh i love the new CEO title im the Queen of the castle :)

rambling mum said...

I like the idea of Queen of the Castle Erin! especially as we all call our little girls our princesses......